This HTML reference describes all elements and attributes of HTML, including global attributes that apply to all elements.
- HTML element reference
- This page lists all the HTML elements.
- HTML attribute reference
- Elements in HTML have attributes; these are additional values that configure the elements or adjust their behavior in various ways to meet the criteria the users want.
- Global attributes
- Global attributes may be specified on all HTML elements, even those not specified in the standard. That means that any non-standard elements must still permit these attributes, even though using those elements means that the document is no longer HTML5-compliant. For example, HTML5-compliant browsers hide content marked as <foo hidden>...<foo>, even though <foo> is not a valid HTML element.
- Link types
- In HTML, the following link types indicate the relationship between two documents, in which one links to the other using an <a>, <area>, or <link> element.
View all pages tagged "HTML"...
Join the Web layout community
Choose your preferred method for joining the discussion:
- Stack Overflow: HTML topics