jQAPI - Alternative jQuery Documentation Browser
The faster way to browse the jQuery documentation.
What is this about?
This is a alternative interface to browse the Official jQuery Documentation that can be found on GitHub .
The aim of this project is to get out of the way of your development work. Quickly switch to this docs and find what you are looking for.
Furthermore you can download this documentation and browse it offline. In the future you don't even need to download it to have it available offline.
This Open-Source project is still under development. If you are having trouble with it you can still use the old jQAPI .Sponsored by Hashrocket
This project was made possible through crowdfunding. A special thanks to our sponsor and these great folks:
- Joseph Huckaby
- Rory Craig-Barnes
- Nathan Perkins
- Tobias Otte
- Alan Faubert
- Alex Kulikov
- Dana Woodman
- David Corbacho Roman
- Amir Shamsuddin
- Josh Pangell
- Andrew Hahn
- Yoren Chang
- Steven Olsen
- Brock Adams
- Simen Svale Skogsrud
- Mironov Mikhail
- Geoffrey Doret
- Johan Hermansson
- Tim Osborn
Keyboard shortcuts are available when the search box has focus. ESC key is global.
- ESC Set search box focus / Clear search box
- UP Previous category / Previous entry
- DOWN Next category / Next entry
- ENTER Open category / Load selected entry
Please note that the keyboard navigation is still buggy when in category mode. But you should have no problem to search for entries and navigate to them in a fast manner.
I am working on it.
LicensejQuery and its documentation is licensed under the MIT & GPL licenses . jQAPI is Open-Source and running under the same licenses .jQAPI is coded by Sebastian Senf . Follow me @mustardamus .
- [2014-02-11] Updated documentation. TODAY IS THE DAY WE FIGHT BACK AGAINST MASS SURVEILLANCE
- [2013-07-09] Docs generation fixed. (By John Foley ) - Updated documentation.
- [2013-03-19] XML parsing fixed. (By IlanFrumer ) - Updated documentation.
- [2013-01-21] jQAPI is again available as stand alone AIR app.
- [2013-01-21] Don't set focus on search field on mobile devices if pointer is over the sidebar.
- [2013-01-18] Find best matching entry on search, and put it on first position.
- [2013-01-15] Relative paths so you can store the offline jQAPI in a subfolder. (By Klortho )
- [2013-01-10] Released the revamped and better jQAPI.
- [2011-xx-xx] Documentation updating and some bug fixing.
- [2010-03-10] Major code refactoring.
- [2010-01-31] Complete rewrite for the masses.
- [2010-01-29] Released very first version.